Camino de Santiago

On May 16th, I will begin my Camino--a 500 mile walk that begins in France and crosses northern Spain. Before I leave, I hope that this answers some of the questions you may have about my adventure. While I'm on the road, I hope to occasionally update it with postings and pictures. (Note: I'm not good with technology post-1985, so don't count on seeing any pictures.) As this is a journey for my soul, I may not be as diligent as I could be in updating this blog or in keeping in touch with you while I'm away. My apologies in advance. I hope you, and I, enjoy my journey. Gina

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Still Alive

Hola Amigos!

10 days into my walk, and i´m still alive! (Good for me!) I have lots of stories to tell, and will write soon. I´ve been having problems finding . . . internet, ATMs, public telephones and a good looking Spainiard to massage my feet at the end of the day. Asi es la vida! (Oh, by the way, this blog is hard for me to keep up with because when I sign in, it´s all in Spanish, and my Spanish is worse than anyone thought. Thinking of you. I´ll try to write soon. Gina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina:

Love the foot rubbing mention.

Hey, get home safely and I'll hire David out!

Hope you are continuing to have the time of your life.

Love,

Annie

Anonymous said...

Please call me at (618)943-8111
RWP
Thanks

Jenny